31 January 2009

So far...

Hey guys

I've been here for 3 1/2 weeks so far, this Wednesday it will be a complete month! Wowza

This morning I booked a flight to Florence, Italy. I will be going in April, the most part of Semana Santa here in Seville (a huge celebration during the week leading up to Easter). It gave me an adrenaline rush to book a flight and finally decide where I am going elsewhere in Europe. I still might go to Brussels or Berlin, but I'm good with only seeing northern Italy. Don't get me wrong, there's no disappointment on my part. I plan on eating lots and lots of gelato. Yum.

I am missing America: Wal-Mart suprisingly and Chick-fil-A. And also cooking/baking whenever I get the urge.


OK, well here are some pictures that I've taken. Mostly of La Plaza de Espana.

love,
clh






1 comment:

  1. well looks a little diff over there, hey your a seb. back here. got a box in mail today email me mis you dad

    ReplyDelete