09 January 2009

New Adventures

Hola! Que tal?

I am finally in Spain and it is a bit overwhelming. I think it was the plane trip that did me in. No sleep for 30 hours. Nasty business. Spaniards can tell that we are American. They like to stare. The Hotel Fernando III was very nice and had interesting food-and I did eat one piece of pork that was in the paella and almost gagged. And I really like the professors, even the ones that I won't be taking classes from.

Today is my third day in Sevilla and I feel like I've been here for several weeks already-not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I am missing certain persons and the comfort of my own bed and eating apples whenever I want. I think I'm going to go in search of some tomorrow. yum

Buenas noches

-corey


The view from our hotel room



















countryside outside of Madrid




















Madrid from taxi














arriving in Madrid-jetlagged
















Madrid airport ceiling....neat

No comments:

Post a Comment