18 April 2009

One more Italy photo....er, photos

We have here clockwise:

fresh zucchini at the market in Florence

a cappuccino and croissant for breakfast

gnocchi in a tomato sauce with huge chunks of melted mozzarella...yum

my first gelato in Italy; peach

my second cup, chocolate and tiramisu

THE WINNER! : yougurt flavor with nutella swirls

fresh pasta for sell at the market in Florence

a slice of pizza in Pisa. in Italian, peperoni = bell pepper...wtf?

a slice of Italian cake that my hostel gave me on Easter. European sweets are not sweet for the most part. It was very bready and dry, but still good. I bet it would have been perfect to dip into coffee or hot chocolate

a cream-ish filled pastry in Pisa. more of a curd than a creme


*******************************************************************



And I am copying Jacob. It's a cover of my favorite Buddy Holly song by one of my favorite artists. And it's animated just for my bro ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment