19 April 2009

Missent to Jamaica

Hola todas,




Funny stories:
-->One of my best friends, Amy, tried to send me a Valentine's Day card back at the end of January. It never made it to me, and we were both upset because she had put a lot of information into the card. And besides that, I have loved getting mail (thanks mom,dad,gran,alex, and kristen!).


When I got back from Italy, my roommates hand me a letter--it was Amy's!
Stamped in blurry blue was "MISSENT TO JAMAICA". I laughed for about an hour. The best part was that after I leave Spain, the school will not forward any recieved mail to me, so it came in perfect timing.




-->A couple of months ago, I'm not really sure when, me and one of my roommates Jennifer were walking to class as usual. All of a sudden, I look over and there is a crash/thud in the middle of the street. Some guy on his motorbike had stopped at the red light and FELL OVER! hahahaha
Me and Jen started laughing our butts off and pointing; I think the dude was embarrased...It had to be the funniest thing I had ever saw. I mean really, who's bike falls over?

-->Yesterday I was gift shopping and in the Centro (the biggest shopping district in Sevilla) there was a booth set up in the street. I'm used to seeing the weirdo street performers, the beggars, and the gypsies, but not this. The banners hanging on thebooth said
"¡Comer carne es cruel!" and "¡El futuro es vegetariano!" --translating to , eating meat is cruel and the future is vegetarian...bwhahaha, in Seville?? Just shows you Dad.






OK, the last story wasn't that funny, but it's something I want to remember, so I am posting it on cyberspace, therefore making it permanent.



have a wonderful Sunday, corey




If you need cigs or a beer, we have vending machines for such sins. I heart Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment