14 February 2009

Dia de San Valentin

Hello!

All I want to do today is bake cupcakes or cookies or something. I can't wait to get back to my oven/stove/mixing bowl. But since I can't, and even though the Spanish don't really celebrate Valentine's Day to the extent of which Americans do, and even though I hate the day, I love giving and recieving V-Day cards. Like the ones you got in elementary school from your classmates. I made a few this year, and also found some on the web that are pretty funny. Enjoy-and hug a loner this Valentine's Day.

LOVE, corey

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Though I'm in Spain,
I'm thinking of you.







1 comment:

  1. The Valentine's Cards that you made are pretty! I especially like the second to the last one. I love you and Happy Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete